If there's something I can help you with, feel free to get in touch!
Building and planning a multimedia production studio for the first time can be a daunting process. Ty has experience building studios and their production processes for online training initiatives in higher education, private companies, and government agencies, and would be pleased to help get your studio up and running.
Ty Marbut specializes in helping companies, higher ed institutions, government agencies, and non-profits create authentic, engaging multimedia for online instruction, and media production processes, when efficacy is critical and budgets are limited.
● One-on-one training or group workshops on video, audio, and interactive video production
● Studio outfitting, setup, and consultation on equipment and software
● Establishment or reorganization of inhouse multimedia production processes
● Comprehensive multimedia review of any existing project
● Consultation on curriculum planning, subject matter expert coaching, etc.
● General consultation on instructional multimedia to meet organizational needs
● Preproduction planning of a specific multimedia curriculum
● Subject matter expert interviewing and content organization
● Video and audio production (recording/shooting)
● Set direction and presenter coaching
● Video and audio postproduction (editing)
● Review process management and stakeholder feedback assessment
● Online media management
● Video to interactive video conversion
● Miscellaneous multimedia production and management to meet organizational needs
Ty Marbut specializes in helping companies, higher ed institutions, government agencies, and non-profits create authentic, engaging multimedia for online instruction, and media production proocesses, when effecacy is critical and budgets are limited.
My flagship course, Video Production for Online Teaching and Training, will be hitting the interwebs in spring of 2019! If you'd like to be notified when it's available (and get a discount code, of course), please enter your contact info here.
Here are some pilot modules from this course:
Ty Marbut is an independent producer and director of educational and documentary films, specializing in online training and intra-organizational communication. Ty works with teachers, executives, and teams in higher education, non-profits, private companies, and government agencies to deliver their message as effectively as possible through multimedia immersion, high level-of-processing interaction, and the efficient use of existing media and human talent. Ty is located in Missoula, MT, and is also a micro-agriculture farmer/rancher of alpacas, orchard crops, and lots of other things, as the 4th generation on family farming land. When not making films or ranching, Ty is licensed amateur radio operator W7TYY, and enjoys training dogs, riding motorcycles, and programming on the Raspberry Pi.
Ty hosts workshops for new and rising producers of online instructional multimedia. Over the last 5 years, hundreds of students have graduated form these workshops, hosted at a dozen national eLearning conferences, as well as inside organizations including higher education, government agencies, and private companies.
Workshop topics include studios and equipment, psychology fundamentals for online teaching multimedia, pre-production planning, production (shooting and recording), post-production (editing), and technical details of online streaming multimedia.
If you'd like to schedule a private hands-on workshop for yourself and your team, please contact Ty to make arrangements. (See "Contact" below.)